Oceanside Divorce Attorney
Attorney Michael Fischer is a California attorney licensed to practice in both state and federal court. Mr. Fischer has handled hundreds of contested and uncontested family law matters. He is known for his ability to guide his clients through the tumultuous processes of family court in an aggressive yet compassionate manner.
Mr. Fischer graduated Cum Laude from Saint Joseph’s College in Rensellaer, Indiana with a degree in Business Administration and Marketing and a minor in Political Science. For 22 years, he oversaw the growth of his photography studio and photo processing laboratory in Soldotna, Alaska as well as owning and operating commercial salmon fishing permit and beach site in Alaska’s Cook Inlet. Mr. Fischer’s experience as a business owner uniquely qualifies him to assist his clients through the financial turmoil a separation or dissolution may present.
After experiencing his own very contested divorce, he chose to go back to get his law degree in order to help others who have to go through the unwelcomed experiences of divorce. Mr. Fischer graduated with a Juris Doctor from McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento, California. McGeorge is an American Bar Association accredited school and has been recognized as one of the top 100 law schools in the United States.
Mr. Fischer has raised a daughter who is a successful business person, a son who is a corporal in the Marine Corp, and is currently raising a 13-year-old daughter with special needs and a 12-year-old son with his wife of 18 years. With his extensive business and financial background and his inimitable life experiences, Mr. Fischer is uniquely qualified to assist his clients with their family law matters with intelligence, empathy, and compassion.
- 20% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Western District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Central District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of California
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- Saint Joseph's College, Rensellaer, Indiana
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Business Administration and Marketing
- Minor: Political Science
Professional Associations & Memberships
- North County Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association