Divorce Lawyers in Camp Pendleton
Representing Married Couples and Families in Camp Pendleton
Divorce can be a stressful and challenging event for families to experience. Sometimes differences in personality, career aspirations, and cultural values can put a marriage on the path toward divorce. Military life is a notoriously difficult environment for someone to start a family. In cases where spouses or parents decide to walk down separate life paths, it is highly recommended that they retain the services of an experienced Camp Pendleton divorce attorney. At Fischer & Van Thiel, LLP, we are dedicated to helping families in the Southern California area find effective solutions to their family law and divorce issues.
Reach out to a member of our skilled legal team by calling our office at (760) 621-7101 today.
Comprehensive Divorce Counsel
Divorce involves a myriad of legal issues, ranging from California domestic relations law to federal military law. As a result, people going through a divorce should consult the experience and knowledge of a licensed divorce attorney for advice. The legal team at Fischer & Van Thiel, LLP has the experience and sophisticated understanding of California law to help ensure all your legal bases are covered during your divorce.
Common divorce issues with which we can help you include:
- Military divorce: Unique legal issues face military servicemembers going through a divorce. This includes the application of federal laws, such as the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act.
- Spousal support: After divorce, a party may be entitled to receive financial support from the other party, depending on the length of the marriage and the achieved marital standard of living.
- Property division: California adheres to principles of community property when dividing property upon divorce.
- Child custody: A parent’s right to care for and live with their child requires courts to matters affecting the child’s best interest.
- Child support: Parents have a duty to provide financial support for their children. This duty survives the end of the parents’ marriage.
- Mediation: Some divorces can be handled through an informal, private, alternative method of dispute resolution.
Depending on how cooperative or hostile you and your former spouse are, we can advise you on how beneficial specific kinds of divorce proceedings are for your circumstances, such as uncontested, simplified, or collaborative divorce.
Get Started by Calling a Camp Pendleton Divorce Attorney for Advice
You should not have to endure the emotional and financial hardships of a divorce alone. At Fischer & Van Thiel, LLP, we are committed to advocating for you and your family’s legal rights and interests. We are here to make sure you can get a fair resolution to your divorce through private negotiations. However, if circumstances prove negotiations to ultimately be futile, we are prepared to aggressively advocate for your rights.
Schedule a complimentary consultation by calling Fischer & Van Thiel, LLP at (760) 621-7101 or contacting usonline today.
Over 15 Years of Experience
Available 24/7 By Appointment
Complimentary 30 Minute Consultations
Committed to Protecting Your Rights
Serving Your Children’s Best Interests