What should I do if my ex-husband does not comply with our marital settlement agreement?
  • What can I do if my ex-husband doesn’t comply with the marital settlement agreement? Our case is in California. There are many remedies available to you if your ex-husband does not comply with your MSA. Has your MSA been entered as a judgment yet? If not you would want to make… Read More
How can I collect from my spouses 401k after divorce?
  • I was awarded monies from spouses 401k in divorce. What forms do need, or how do I go about collecting? A Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO) should be prepared, filed and served on the 401K administrator. If your divorce judgment did not provide for a QDRO, you should file an Order… Read More